Dear Michall Daimion Heating & Air Conditioning Clients,
Amid the Coronavirus #COVID19 alarms, Daimion wants to stress our technicians' sanitation is a high priority for your safety since we enter your home. Please know, we ARE considered a Life-Sustaining Business, and are open and available to serve your needs. Thank you for your trust and business! #BeatThoseGerms
The safety and wellness of our clients, team members, and your families is and will always be Daimion’s top priority. In the home services industry, we have a unique role in the current situation.
Here is what our customers are asking about and what we are doing to protect all our families:
- Daimion will continue the cleaning regimes of our office and service vehicles daily to keep our team members healthy in order to serve you.
- Switches, outlets, equipment and all controls will be wiped down with sanitizing napkins upon completion of all work.
- All our servicemen, installers and apprentices will thoroughly sanitize their hands that is provided on all trucks per CDC guidelines before and after entering your home.
- We will wear new and clean shoe covers, special respiratory face masks, and proper work gloves whenever we are in your home.
- All filters replaced in your home will be properly bagged and disposed of in your trash for your safety and our staff safety on technician trucks.
- As always, Daimion staff members who are not feeling well are instructed to stay home, to enable them to recover quicker and for proper safety measures.
With the recommendation of social distancing and self-quarantining, the needs for home maintenance are likely to increase. While there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and its effect on our daily lives, one thing is certain: Michall Daimion Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help in any way we can.
If any of our senior customers need any essential grocery items, please provide your list to Mary in our office. We can pick it up on our way for you to be reimbursed at the time of service.
From our family to yours,
The Daimion Team