Air Conditioning Maintenance
At Michall Daimion Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., we believe in delivering excellence in customer care, home service, and professional craftsmanship via our never-ending commitment to education, practice, testing, and customer feedback. This is why when it comes to trusting an HVAC company to manage your air conditioning maintenance needs, you should turn to us. We promise an unprecedented customer experience. Don’t just take our word for it—contact us today for your AC maintenance needs!
AC maintenance is an essential part of cooling system care. It prevents the worst of repair needs that can crop up over the years, helps your equipment last longer, and ensures that your air conditioner performs at its best. And when you do need adjustments or system repairs, you can count on us to do the job effectively and efficiently.
Contact our HVAC technicians today to schedule your next AC maintenance session. We are shaped by our atmosphere of open and honest communication!
Prevent AC Problems with Professional Maintenance
It’s understandable that Main Line residents are sometimes skeptical about paying upfront for air conditioning services that don’t seem urgent. After all, it’s far easier to remember to call for service when you need repairs, right?
While we do provide exceptional repair services, we cannot overstress the importance of preventive AC maintenance. A comprehensive maintenance appointment from our Malvern, PA HVAC technicians has many benefits:
- Reduces System Wear and Tear: After years of use, your air conditioner will naturally accumulate wear and tear. With maintenance, however, you can reduce the impact of this wear and tear and how it affects the longevity and performance of your system.
- Improves Cooling Efficiency: When you keep up with routine air conditioning tune-ups, your system will operate more efficiently, helping to keep your cooling bills at a reasonable cost.
- Reduces Repairs: One of the things that our techs check for during your AC maintenance is if there are any needs for adjustments or small repairs, as well as a need for larger repairs. We alert you to these needs right away so you can get them on your schedule. By doing this, you can avoid as much as 85% of the repairs you may ever need in your system’s lifespan.
- Keeps Your Warranty Up-to-Date: Many AC system warranties stipulate that you must have professional maintenance done annually. By skipping these sessions or trying to perform maintenance on your own, you could unintentionally void the warranty, making you financially liable for any repairs it needs.
- Keeps Your System Clean: One of the most important parts of maintenance is cleaning. Our techs will perform outdoor coil cleaning and more on your air conditioner to ensure that no grime or debris has built up to restrict airflow. Outdoor coil cleaning is a service that should only be conducted by a pro to prevent any accidental damage.
Ask Us About Our Maintenance Agreement
Why should you call Michall Daimion Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. for your air conditioning maintenance needs? There are a number of reasons, but among the top is that when you enroll in our heating & air conditioning preventative maintenance agreement, you’ll receive a number of benefits. These include:
- Priority scheduling for emergency service calls.
- 2 seasonal maintenance visits per year—one for your heater, and one for your AC system.
- 20% discount off our flat rates for parts.
- $89 diagnostic fee (This fee is $135 without our preventive maintenance agreement).
- Customers can provide their own filters or Michall Daimion Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. can for a small additional cost at the time of maintenance.
We encourage you to contact our Malvern, PA team of expert HVAC technicians to learn more, and to schedule your next comprehensive maintenance appointment.